- Trauma and PTSD
- Developmental trauma/Complex PTSD
- Sexual assault
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Identity exploration & development
- Spiritual growth & issues
- Relationship issues
- Body image and eating issues
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- I offer this trauma-reprocessing modality as a mechanism of healing old wounds to create space for new life and meaning.
- Ego State Therapy/Parts Work (similar to Internal Family Systems)
- This approach creates relationships between your inner parts to help create internal unity and integrity as a whole.
- Interactive Guided Imagery
- Similar to guided meditation, but you are an active participate in exploring your inner landscape and facilitating release and healing.
- Somatic and Energetic Awareness
- I am trained as a yoga teacher and utilize these practices in session to offer you a holistic, whole person approach to counseling.
Individual sessions are typically 55-60 minutes.