Psychedelic Integration Therapy is designed to assist you in translating your experiences from a psychedelic state of consciousness to everyday consciousness in a sustainable, meaningful way. It is a process of reorganizing the self to include the material experience during an altered state.
This process is tailored to your specific experience and need. People who have had difficult experiences can benefit by exploring what came up to find a deeper understanding of the commonly challenging state stirred up by psychedelics. Those who have had positive experiences find this therapy useful in gaining further insights and having a safe container to process.
Integration is an essential aspect of work with psychedelics. The process of asking the questions “what does this mean for me?” and “how do I take this into my every day life?” often gets lost in recreational or underground therapeutic use. I am here to help guide you along this path of healing and evolution.
- Certificate of Psychedelic Assisted Therapies and Research from The California Institute of Integral Studies (in progress)
- MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD from the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) (in progress)
- Psychedelic Peer Support from the Zendo Project, MAPS
- All Psychedelic Integration sessions via tele-therapy (video sessions)
- Sessions are available on Fridays
- Cost: $95/hour (sliding scale available based on need)
DISCLAIMER: I do not provide psychoactive or illicit substances. I do not conduct or promote psychedelic psychotherapy outside of approved clinical trials and I do not provide referrals to “underground” (illegal) psychedelic services.