Premarital and Commitment Preparation Package
There is a great misunderstanding that relationship counseling is only for couples who have problems. Unity Within Counseling’s Premarital and Commitment Preparation Package is designed to set up a strong foundation for your relationship so that when problems do come up; you already know what to do. Most premarital couples I work with say that they are so happy with their partner and can’t wait to be married to them. Premarital therapy will help you hold onto that feeling and remind you of why you said “I do.”
What we do in session:
- Take the time to get to know you and your partner to customize a course specific to your relationship needs.
- Identify your strengths as a couple and figure out what makes your relationship unique.
- Build a set of skills to tackle the most common problems that all couples face.
- Discuss current concerns in a safe and supportive environment.
- Have fun exploring the possibilities of being a committed couple.
Is this the package for you?
- Are you an emerging couple trying to find your footing as a pair?
- Are you recently engaged or planning a wedding?
- Are you thinking about marriage or a long-term commitment?
- Did you recently get married and looking for skills to navigate this new chapter in your relationship?
- Have you considered premarital therapy but want something more than just guidelines and checklists?
What if marriage or monogamy is not for us?
- This package can be useful to any couple or relationship that is looking to learn the tools for a successful long-term relationship.
- It is not a requirement to be engaged or preparing for a legal marriage.
- As a sex positive therapist, I welcome all forms of gender expression, sexual orientation, and relationship styles as long as it is consensual and agreed upon by all parties involved.
How much does it cost?
$560 covers up to seven sessions including an initial 1-hour intake session.
How to get started:
Contact Unity Within Counseling using the online contact form
or call (206) 693-4690 for a free consultation.